PUPIL PREMIUM FORECAST 2019 – 2020
23 of our children meet the criteria for Pupil Premium funding in 2019 – 2020. We expect to receive £30,360 for 2019/20.
|Number of Pupils in Statutory year groups|
|EYFS||Phonics||End of KS1||End of KS2|
Barriers to future attainment (for pupil eligible for PP)
|In school barriers||External barriers|
|Additional needs||Social/emotional needs|
|Abilities to access enrichment activities||Poor levels of parent and pupil literacy|
Priorities for 2019– 2020
- Reading comprehension and reading for pleasure across the school
- Higher attainment in Reading in KS1 and KS2
- Additional support will continue to be offered to individual children based on the individual needs and circumstances of the child, and will be tailored accordingly following close monitoring of each Pupil premium pupil.
- Setting in English. Placing of children into more ambitious groups where the child shows potential, and teachers to offer support to the children to achieve in their groups in line with their peers. Close monitoring of children in receipt of Pupil Premium at pupil progress meetings and at SLT.
- Daily reading intervention
- Parent reading information sessions
- Setting in maths. Placing of children into more ambitious groups where the child shows potential, and teachers to offer support to the children to achieve in their groups in line with their peers. Close monitoring of children in receipt of Pupil Premium at pupil progress meetings and at SLT.
Wellbeing/social & emotional
- Breakfast and after school club to ensure pupils attend regularly, are fed and are on time
- Financial support for trips, residential journeys and clubs. Where appropriate, students are given financial support to attend class trips, residential journeys and attend clubs including breakfast and after school club.
- Support with the purchase of school uniform if required (addressing inequalities and ensuring that the chid fits in).
- Pastoral support/ school counsellor
Investment for this academic year is intended for the following:
|Additional part-time teachers for Maths and English in KS2||£7,920|
|Breakfast , afterschool and curriculum club subsidy||£1,800|
|Residential trips and school trips||£4,000|
|Reading resources-kindle e-readers & books||£2,640|
Next Pupil premium Strategy review
Spring term February 2020
The impact of our strategies will be reviewed by looking at attainment and progress data of each pupil premium child.